Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well-Seasoned October

Every year at this time, when the air turns sharp and the sun begins its slow ascent into a higher sky, I feel lucky and enlivened. The month of October is replete with change, but at the same time so clement and consistent. I believe you can go almost anywhere in the world in October and the weather will be near perfect. For me, it wasn't just the weather that was near perfect this month, but more how enlivened I became while celebrating my first autumn in Korea amidst ancient dwellings and villages with new-found friends, and how lucky I was to be tucked away in a colorful Tea house & Pension with 2 long-time loved ones from my grad school family.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I recently compiled a list of the Top 50 Blogs for those interested in teaching abroad, and I just
    wanted to let you know that you made the list! We are promoting the list to college students looking to
    learn more about teaching or living in a foreign culture. The list is published online at
    http://www.onlinedegrees.org/top-50-blogs-for-those-interested-in-teaching-abroad/

    Thanks so much, and if you think your audience would find useful information in the list or on the site, please feel free to share the link. You can also use the button we've created for the list, which I can e-mail you. We always appreciate a link back as we're trying to increase readership.

    Thanks again, and have a great day!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete