Monday, February 8, 2010

Countdown to Korea

Hello or should I say, On-young-hah-say-yo! While, technically, I haven't left for Korea yet. I am counting the days and the excitement is building by the minute. I have 4 bags packed, 2-1/2 days until take-off, 20 total hours of flight time and then 1 year to tell you of my adventures as a Guest English Teacher (GET) and an avid consumer of Global Intercultural Ventures and Experiences (GIVE). From this blog, you'll GET the latest stories and photos of what's happening in my new world and I hope you will GIVE me your reactions, questions and any news or updates of what's happening back 'home'. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but will try to post regularly because time goes by so quickly and so much happens in life. This is a great big world and we have such a short amount of time to see it and experience it. So, keep your eyes, heart and mind open, enjoy the journey and come along with me to Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment